SMART PHONE CAMERA CLIP LENS | WHAT I USE FOR MY BLOG/VLOG

I just want to share with you guys what camera tools that I use for my blog and vlog.  Well, I just use my 3 years old S3 Samsung smart phone for almost every pictures and videos that I take, I really love taking pictures and videos as a souvenir, I also love blogging and vlogging sometimes.  I started my blog 7 years ago just using what ever camera that I have and it's not that expensive or good one but I don't care because I love what I'm doing.  I dream to have a camera that is clear and really amazing like CANON Camera but it's expensive, maybe someday I can afford to buy one, for now I will use what ever I have.  In my opinion you don't need to wait for the right time, right camera (expensive one) to start blogging or vlogging, Just do it what ever you have.  If you really want to do it but your hesitating this my advice "DO IT RIGHT NOW!".  I'm not that good in blogging or what ever, I just do it because I love it, I'm still learning.

While watching one of the youtuber that I always watch, she also using her I PHONE when vlogging but she use camera lens for her phone.  When I saw it I ask my husband if he could ask his friend to buy me one.  His friend living here in the Philippines for 13 years and always go to South Korea every month.  I ask his friends because I'm not really sure if we have it here in the Philippines.

Thanks to him he bought me one.  Worth 5000 won ($5), 250 pesos in Philippine peso.  I just don't know if this lens really useful for me.


Just clip the lens like this.


It comes up with WIDE, FISH EYE, AND MACRO LENS.
They also include small pouch and wipe cloth for the lens.


Also I want to share with you guys the tripod that I use.  I also bought MOUNT in Korea by his friend of course.  Because I tried to find one here, but I didn't find one, It always comes up with selfie stick.


Example


The Macro lens can capture the very little things that can't be able to capture in normal lens of the smart phone camera.

SAMSUNG DV150F
Also, when I travel I use this 3 years old SAMSUNG camera for photos, but mostly I just use my smart phone camera because it's easy to grab anytime.

That's all for now thank you for visiting my blog.  See you next blog post, have a wonderful day

VIDEO

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포