HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN MARQUEE MALL CINEMA | MOVIE DATE TRAIN TO BUSAN | MARQUEE MALL CINEMA TICKET PRICES (MAGKANO NA SINE NGAYON?)

It's been a long time since Jeff and I watched movie, the last one was last year 2015, we watched 헬머니 helmoni in South Korea.  Last day Hubby ask me to watched movie in theater, I was surprise that he say that because, we don't usually watch movie here in the Philippines because he can't understand the whole story, he can speak little bit of English, he understand when you speak to him in English, but make it slow.  That's why for 7 years of being together, this is just our second time to watch movie here in the Philippines the first one was year 2010 we watched HARRY POTTER.

He said it's Korean movie with English subtitle.  I said "Oh! really?  Let's go!".  Title is TRAIN TO BUSAN.  I think this is the first time that they show Korean movie in theater here in the Philippines I believe, I'm not sure if it's really the first time because I'm not always in the country for the past 6 years.

The movie ticket here in Marquee Mall Cinema are more expensive than SM Cinema.  But I still took photo of it, at least you have Idea how much it cost.

MECHANIC:  RESURRECTION - 190 PESOS
DON'T BREATHE - 190 PESOS
THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS - 190 PESOS
CAMP SAWI - 180 PESOS
TRAIN TO BUSAN - 190 PESOS



MARQUEE MALL CINEMA SNACK BAR


I'm satisfied with this movie, because it's all in one they can scare you, make you sad, make you happy (have comedy part), and you can learn lesson to it.  I love this movie.

From 1 to 5 I rate it (4.8).



watch the VIDEO


Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포