PHILIPPINES 2016: TOLL HOUSE RESTAURANT IN MARQUEE MALL || MOM'S BIRTHDAY


INSIDE THE RESTAURANT


DELICIOUS CAKES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE


MENU



We ordered SHRIMP WITH VEGETABLES for only 140 pesos, BEEF WITH VEGETABLES for only 130 pesos, PORK RIBS for only 150 pesos (comes up with macaroni salad), and for the dessert we ordered HALO-HALO for only 75 pesos (It looks like not delicious because the ingredients are all inside the ice, but it was so so good, we love it).

My Mom's birthday today, she's already 54 years old, I wish her more birthday to come 100+ and more blessing and happiness in life.  My sister and I currently live here in Pampanga, so we went to Quezon City and met all my family and celebrate my Mom's birthday.  It was so much fun, seeing all my family and nieces.  We just ate out side and did some rides to amusement and bought cake for my Mom.  

The next day we come back here in Pampanga, my husband fetch us, the terminal is near Marquee Mall so we just decided to ate dinner.  We tried here in TOLL HOUSE RESTAURANT, located inside Marquee Mall.  It's our first time here, the food was so good, I love all that we ordered.  I will definitely go back in this restaurant.

That's all friends! see you next blog post.  Have a wonderful day everyone. ^_^

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포