PHILIPPINES 2016: CELEBRATING MY 35th BIRTHDAY | KANGNAM KOREAN RESTAURANT

Today will celebrate my 35 years of existence. ^_^

Since my husband have work, me and my sister went outside first she treated me lunch at Chowking, NEPO Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga.  And she bought me birthday cake.

My husband out from work around 4:00 pm.  We went to SM Clark, Pampanga to buy some stuff and after that went here in KangNam Korean Restaurant located in 1st floor, E.G. Building, unit 7,8 and 9, Friendship highway, brgy, Cutcut, Angeles city, Pampanga, Philippines.  This restaurant is new and it's our first time here.  My birthday dinner.



They have unlimited buffet side dish.


We love their food.


Hubby bought me birthday cake.  I'm so blessed for having a loving husband, family and friend.

That's all for now! see you next time, have a wonderful day everyone. ^_^

WATCH THE VIDEO

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포