SYDNEY AUSTRALIA: MICHEL'S CAFE IN BANKSTOWN SHOPPING MALL

 Hello Blogger Friends!! How's your day today? I hope it was good and awesome.  Do you guys like me who love coffee very much?  I take 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day, It's my happiness, I know coffee lover out there like me will understand the feelings haha...
After grocery, while walking inside Bankstown Shopping Mall, I saw this Michel's cafe.  So I ask my husband to sit for a while and drink some coffee, my husband don't drink coffee as in, if he try his stomach ache (so sad ㅜㅜ).  So he always just sit down and watching me drinking coffee while he enjoying his tea.
You know what?  I really love when we're together inside cafe' we always have a good conversation about everything.  So I recommend to all couples out there to try this kind of bonding, this is one of a good way to improve your communication with your partner. 

Comments

  1. I love coffee too it is my hapiness too.~.~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포