WHITE DAY IN SOUTH KOREA 화이트데이

This is late post ~ March 14 2014 my husband and I fourth white day together in South Korea.  To celebrate it we just go to the Haeundae beach ate at the buffet restaurant and Jeff gave me big chocolate as usual.  
Now for those of you don't know white day is WHITE DAY it's all started in Japan (1978).  But it is also celebrated in some country like here in South Korea, Taiwan and in China.  On this day the boys pays back to the girls who gave them gifts on Valentines day.  Traditionally popular white day gifts are cookies, jeweler, candies, white chocolate and marshmallows. 

Comments

  1. I see. White day is originally from Japan country I thought from SOuth korea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포