INTERNATIONAL CULTURE FESTIVAL IN ULSAN KOREA 다문화축제 / BUDDHA'S BIRTHDAY 부처님 오신날 (LANTERN FESTIVAL)

International Culture festival in Ulsan celebrated every Year of May 18 to 19 for the foreigner of different country living In South Korea. 

They allow us to wear different country traditional clothes and take a picture with it for free.

Korean traditional clothes 'hanbok'

Vietnam Traditional Clothes are so slim, since I can't wear it because not fit to me I just get their traditional hat and took a picture with it. 


Beth my friend and I exploring around and experience different country tradition like my country Philippines, Mongol, India, China country etc.,

Pottery and paper mask making experience.

We also try how to make pottery and our own paper mask, I had so much fun with this new experienced of mine.  Oh! and I also tried to ride trampoline, I feel dizzy that's why maybe that is my first and last atleast I experienced it. ^_^


I also be able to met Cristina the one who's wearing blue dress.  She's Italian who also have Korean husband.  She's famous in South Korea and living in Seoul, but she visited Ulsan because of the International culture festival.  At the right one my Chinese friend Roryom and at the left wearing orange my Filipina friend Beth.  We have so much fun today.


**********


At night Jeff and I went back to the festival place and watch lantern festival of different religion.


They called it Bucheonim oshinal 부처님 오신날 or in english it's Buddha's birthday, my husband told me it's the same with Christmas day.


I enjoyed looking different kind of lighting color, there's so many people went there. 

I hope to experience it again next year.  That's it for now see you next blog post, have a wonderful day beautiful people.
May 19 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포