CHERRY BLOSSOMS FESTIVAL (2019) IN GIMPO SOUTH KOREA



Today hubby and I went to Cherry Blossoms Festival in Gimpo.  This is one of the things that I look forward in Spring season.  I love love love spring and flowers, I feel super blessed every time a see them, I'm so so thankful to God above for this wonderful creations.  It's like heaven on earth.  No words can describe to the beautiful things in this world.  Every seasons have different beauty that makes my heart melt.  We are so lucky and blessed.  That's all for now have a wonderful day every one, see you next blog post.

watch the video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포