LET'S GO BOWLING

Hi! how are you guys?  I hope you are having a great day!  Today hubby and I can't do anything.  So after ate lunch we went to bowling center near our place, this is my third times playing bowling, I know! I know! sounds funny but yah! that's true hehehe the last time I played was way back year 2010 with my office friends.  And also hubby's second time so we're not pro we're just playing for fun. 

The loser will buy the winner hotdog and the one who will pay the game.   Sounds cool. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹


View outside of the building.


Elevator area.  Can you see that picture of the girl on the right corner?  She's famous bowling player here in South Korea.


Entrance of the bowling room.


As you can see they have a cozy place, you can not only play bowling but also you can play other things like what you see in the picture above.  And also they selling snack and drinks in-case you want to eat or drink something.


In our area.  they put this box where you can put your shoes.  And also on the right side which I forgot to take photos you can hang your jacket or what ever.


This are the shoes that they lent for us, by the way this are included to the price that we pay for the game.  As you all know you can't wear normal shoes inside the bowling room.  There's a specific shoes needed for playing bowling.


You can choose bowling ball that you can handle, mine is number 9, my husband ball is number 13.


Me playing.  ^_^


Husband playing.


First game score, blue color was mine.


As you can see above photo I have two strike but still total of low score.  This is second game by the way.


So last game still low score, it means I'm the one who will pay the game and buy hubby hot dog. πŸ˜•


PRICE LIST

We choose six games for only 20,000 won ($20) but we play only three times, because we're tired already.

It was fun trying bowling game with my hubby, it's our first time playing together this kind of game.  I hope you'll try it also with your love one, by the way in-case you read this blog would you mind if I ask what's you favorite game to play with you love one?.

They have branch in Seoul, Gimpo Ilsan and here in Gimpo Guraedong.  Check their place if you want to.

ADDRESS:  6 floor Center Plaza Gyeonggido Gimpo-si Guraedong 6882-6 경기도 κΉ€ν¬μ‹œ κ΅¬λž˜λ™ 6882-6 μ„Όν„°ν”„λΌμž 6 μΈ΅
TELEPHONE:  1666-0913

That's all for now have a wonderful day.  See you next blog post.  ^_^

WATCH OUR VIDEO PLAYING

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL μ•„λΌλ§ˆλ£¨ μ „λ§λŒ€ & 아라폭포