PHILIPPINES 2016: PACKAGE FROM SOUTH KOREA

Hello to all of you! it's rainy day today, nothing special today, I Just want to blog and share my day with you guyz.  

Today Jeff and I will go to massage shop and after that gonna go and fetch my sister and my niece at bus terminal because she will stay in our place for a couple of months.  I'm so excited for that.

When we come back home my order in South Korea came already.


This one are protection from the sun (for the arms).  My husband did it.


I never had a CC Cream before, I just use BB Cream, so I also ordered it and try.  The brand name is Chlone CHARMING RECOVER All-in-One CC Cream  SPF 45/PA++ contours natural and smooth with light and delicate texture 50 ml.

It says; Special fine nano-particles uniformly on the skin to reveal the contours naturally and smoothly without agglomeration, the C.C. as a makeup base with light and delicate texture, gives closely complexion correction and protects the skin from the harmful circumstances.  Also an integrated cream, it helps to regain physiological balance of transparency, softness and energy with natural vegetable fermentation extracts, botanical stem cells extract, vitamins and nutrients, which are delivered deep into the rough or tired skin to give nutrition, moisturizing and water-resistant protection.

[HOW TO USE]
Use after cleansing face and applying daytime moisturizer.  Apply adequate amount evenly all over the skin with soft massage.  Follow up with Foundation and/or Make-up.


Sunscreen for me, I found that cosmetics in South Korea is a lot Cheaper than Philippines.  That's why I prefer to buy there every time I need new cosmetics stuff.


Cream ointment for my hands and together with gloves.  I will used the gloves every time I do the laundry, cleaning and dish washing.  I am allergy to any kind of chemical soup.


Insect killer (for Ants).


Vitamin C


I try to find selling mount only, but I can't find one here in the Philippines, it always comes out with selfie stick, that's why I include this to my order.


Ok! that's it for today! I hope you are having a great day today! always remember enjoy life.  Since my sister is here, it's pizza food trip today.  See you next time Friends.


Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포