PHILIPPINES 2016: DAE NA MU JIP RESTAURANT IN ANGELES CITY PAMPANGA 필리핀 클락 앙헬레스 맛집 대나무집

It's valentine's day today, so my husband and I go out just walking around Nepo Mall in Angeles city and ate dinner in DAENAMUJIP Korean restaurant.  We celebrate valentine's day as simple as that.  Jeff always told me everyday is valentines day for us. ^_^
SIDE DISH
SAUCE FOR THE GOAT MEAT
GOAT MEAT (400 PESOS)
This is our second time here, before we ordered Korean samgyetang (500 pesos) but now my husband want to eat (염소탕 yeom so tang) I said ok let's try I thought at that moment it's just the ordinary 탕 tang.  In Korea (탕 tang) refers to soup, but when we start eating I found out that this is not a pork or beef but a goat meat, oh! my gosh! my husband keep on laughing and he said this is good food specially for women.  The taste is not bad it's like the ordinary Korean soup that I ate before, but that is probably my first and last. ^_^

Our bill all and all just 800 pesos.  Visit their restaurant try for your self located in:  294 Friendship Highway, Anunas, Angeles City Pampanga.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포