RODEM & GARDEN KOREAN RESTAURANT IN ANGELES PAMPANGA 로뎀가든

Month of August happening!
AUGUST 1 2015
LOCATED IN 주소: Sampaguita Ave, Angeles, Pampanga
Jeff and I second time in this restaurant.  I love their food because they serve lot's of fresh vegestables.  So we decided to ate dinner here again with my sister, fresh from Abudabi.  I didn't see here for the past five years because when she have vacation I'm not in the Philippines, and when I'm in the Philippines she not in vacation that's why I missed her so much.
The dinner was good "busog"
Our bill for three person's 1000 pesos ($30) only.  300 pesos per head (it's unlimited 'samgyeupsal')  plus drinks.


View outside the restaurant. 
If you want to eat with beautiful view and fresh air.  You can choose in this area.  Actually the first time we ate here, almost all of the customer eating in this area including us.



*****
AUGUST 3 2015
This is why my husband Jeff love Philippines, he love to eat sea food which is expensive in South Korea, and little bit cheaper here.
My photography outside our home sweet home

*****
AUGUST 12 2015
And he bought me a birthday cake!

Celebrating my 34th birthday thank you Lord for all the blessings, life is really good! thank you for everything that's all I can say.  THANK YOU! Because I'm so so blessed.

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포