PHILIPPINES 2015: MEET FRIENDS INSIDE AIRPLANE

After one year and 6 months we visit Philippines again with my husband Jeff.  We just want a long vacation in the Philippines at this time.  So when we went to Immigration I applied BALIK BAYAN VISA for my husband so he can stay here in the Philippines for at least one year.  You just need to bring valid I.d. with you with husband surname on it.  In my case I don't have any I.d.  So we just bring our marriage certificate both here in the Philippines and in South Korea.  That's all, and they gave my husband one year stay, so easy.  March 17 2015

I was surprised when I entered inside the plane and behind my husband and I plane seat area I saw Anne.  I didn't saw her for about one year, what a small world.  So when we arrived NAIA Airport we just took picture for souvenir and say goodbye with each other again.
inside airport with Ace and Jo
Same with this two lovely ladies friend of mine, they will having vacation in the philippines for one month with their cute baby.  Saw them first inside Gimhae airport in Busan and took picture here in NAIA airport.  What a small small world for us.

Jeff took picture of me.
Me having fun outside our home sweet home.  I love my country.  I will just enjoy my stay, while I'm here.
I took this picture just outside our house.


*****
MARCH 21 2015
One of my husband Korean friend invited us to have fishing with them in Zambales.  It's my husband first time there and also my first time doing fishing but I think it's not for me, I found it boring. ㅜㅜ

So that's my blog for the month of MARCH 2015, have a blessed day everyone.  See you later! ^_^

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포