LOTTE MART (Grocery shopping with the husband)

My husband and I usually go to grocery once a week, Saturday or Sunday at Home Plus or Lotte Mart.  Usually we date first and then  grocery.  I do believe couple that going to grocery shopping together is the simple expression of your love for each other and It can build a solid foundation to your love.
you need to put 100 won coin to get the cart,
 but don't worry you can get the coin after you finish using and return the cart to its proper place.
One of the first things I notice here in South Korea is how they using cart in every groceries, so organized, which is not yet practice in the Philippines.
After grocery shopping we ate lunch at lotterya fast food inside Lotte Mart
Honestly I love doing it with my husband I love every moment that we're together even as simple as this.  In almost four years of our relationship I never go to grocery alone, he always come with me, to help me and I love it.
VIDEO

VIDEO GROCERY START (1:55)

Comments

  1. Me and my husband too love doing it togethere ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Wish my husband is like that his always busy at work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post can be able to see what lotte mart looks like inside I'm addicted to sk want to travel there in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포