SAINT PETER CHURCH AND COMMONWEALTH EVER MALL


I ask my husband to accompany me to church, while inside he can't help it but took a picture.  He said his so amazed to filipino people devoted to Jesus Christ and with this crowded people inside.  My husband is not Catholic he's Buddist but he always support me.  Religion is not a big deal in our relationship because of that I feel so happy and blessed.

CHECKING MY BLOOD PRESSURE
After church we go to ever gotesco mall, to relax and we saw this booth outside mall ZAGU juice we bought some, again my husband amazed because a lot of customer in line it took 40 minutes to get our zagu juice we ordered cookies and cream and mango flavor.

That's all for today have a wonderful day friends! thank you for visiting my simple blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포