LIFE IN KOREA: MY THIRD WINTER SEASON IN SOUTH KOREA


Snow view in front of our apartment


Snow view behind our apartment


I woke up this morning raining snow, even though it's my third winter here in South Korea I'm still amaze with the beautiful falling snow.  I want to go outside and take picture but my husband don't want because it's super duper cold.  So I just sent message to my Filipina neighbor friend and luckily she also want to go
 and play outside.


We really enjoyed taking lots and lots of photos.

We never mind the cold feeling because we're happy.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for the wonderful gift of nature.


Charm and I enjoying the snow like a child.


This is our apartment play ground.


THE PLAYGROUND WAS FILLED WITH SNOW


Me trying to make a beautiful snow man.


But I realized that making a snow man it's hard specially for the first timer like me hahaha.  So the result, my snow man look like ALIEN.

In Ulsan, South Korea not raining snow more often in winter season, maybe only once or twice a year.  That's why I was so happy when I woke up this morning raining snow and I love it.  Love this experienced. 

That's all for now see you next blog post! have a wonderful day everyone. ^_^

Comments

  1. Beautiful to look at. Ntwa aq dun s snowman :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포