JEODOYEON BRIDGE IN CHANGWON 저도연육교 SOUTH KOREA

Located at:  gyeongsang nam-do changwon masan habpogu gusan myeon (경상남도 창원 마산합포구 구산면 구복리

After Junam park we ate dinner and we go here at Jeodoyeon bridge (저도연육고).  My husband told me that if boyfriend/girlfriend or husband and wife walk here they will love each other more.  That's why we also walk here I don't know if it's true.  And we saw this cafe' JIJUNGHAE 지중해 near the bridge so, we decided to have some cup of coffee and chit chat before we say goodbye to each other.

That's all for today I had a great day and I hope you too guyz, have a wonderful day!.^_^

Comments

  1. Kung san san ka nkakarating angela haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포