MY SECOND WINTER IN SOUTH KOREA


Because it's super cold the water in the lake became ice already and the ducks living in the water have the chance to walk.  they're so cute.

This is my second winter season in south korea I really don't like this weather because I grow up in the warm country.  Sometimes I even cried just because it's super cold and I don't wanna go out side but my husband said "our place temperature little cold more than seoul".  So I thought 'How about when we lived in Seoul? what will happen with me huhu'.  So, I said to my husband "when we have lot's of money we go to Philippines from the months of november to february every year, so I can't feel the super duper cold weather",  my husband just laught  about it hehe.


Even it's cold my husband and I still doing exercise my husband really health conscious more than me.

Comments

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포