BULGWAN MOUNTAIN 불광산 SOUTH KOREA



This is the Bulgwan mountain look like, it's not so high but my Jeff and I so tired however, even I'm tired it doesn't matter anyway because when we rich the top of the mountain we will feel so good and feel healthy and hiking is a very good bonding with your love one that's why I personally love it.



Just rest and relax for a minute and eat our snack and took pictures of course.

When we rich the top I feel so satisfied and thankful, I love the view, I love to breath in a fresh air, before I hated every time Jeff ask me if we could go hiking but now I already love it.  I will make it a hobby and this a good exercise too and it's free, nature is free rather than go to gym you will just spend and for me it's just a waste of money.  Going to nature have so many benefits; will improve your health and will bring you more energy.  Go outside don't just spend your whole life in your office, house, or whatever work you have.  Sometimes we need to unwind and relax or just breath.

After we hiked we go to Jangan-sa temple located at the bottom of the Bulgwan Mountain.  I noticed that every mountain here in South Korea at the bottom there is always a temple it's like twin haha. ^_^

Ok! that's it for now see you next blog post, have a wonderful day beautiful people.  And thank you for spending time visiting my simple blog.

Comments

  1. Kmi din mag asw mhilig umakyat ng bundo nakakanginig ng tuhod my goodness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GOOD DAY MATE! ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포