CHEONGDO 청도 SOUTH KOREA

GEORIM GARDEN AND PENSION




전화번호:054-373-1138


located in: gyeongsangbok-do cheongdo-gun unmunmyeon sinwonli 301-1
tel number: 054-373-1138
This is my first summer season in South Korea my husband and I went here (Cheongdo) for one night and two days only.  We have so much fun together.  And I can say spending summer here in South Korea is little bit different in the Philippines but almost the same, same in a way of spending time with family and friends, picnics beside the valley or eating samgyeupsal with beer etc., little bit different because just here I experienced (valley).  In the Philippines every summer we go to beach or resort.

We bring our own food, because it's expensive eating near valley restaurant and because we can cook inside pension house they provide you what you need like cooking stuff etc., but apparently we forgot to bring our pork belly meat for samgyeopsal lunch, so we went to the near grocery store and bought pork meat and hurray! it's a wonderful day and it's so funny that we didn't see any cup for my favorite maxim coffee so we used the rice bowl as a cup as you can see in the picture.

Valley is new to me so I have so much fun fun fun thanks to my husband for the new experienced.  July 21 - 22 2011

I love summer ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUCH MOVIE TICKET IN SM CINEMA | SM CINEMA PRICES | Magkano na sine ngayon?

PHILIPPINES 2015: BOOM CHICKEN IN ANGELES PAMPANGA

INCHEON ARAMARU SKYWALK AND ARA WATER FALL 아라마루 전망대 & 아라폭포